Okay, so I created my first lineart on the Chicken Smoothie Oekaki forums. It's been messed up and fixed and messed up and fixed once again. I need someone who knows how to use the Oekaki layers and whatnot. If you think you can do it just go ahead and follow the steps.
What You Need To Do: (Step by Step)
1. Go to this link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=348525
2. Click "COLORMEIN".
3. Once you get there, uncheck the "Uncheck this layer" layer.
4. Make sure your on the layer "COLOR HERE".
5. Use a red coloring with a BIG brush and color over the wolf to see if it doesn't completely cover the lines.
6. Activate the "Bow", "Hair", and "Ear Fur" layer boxes/circles.
7. Make sure there are no stray lines in them.
8. Use the same red coloring and color them, still staying on the "COLOR HERE" layer.
9. Make sure the red doesn't completely cover any of the accessory's lines.
If everything goes correctly, the wolf and its accessories should be red. Please message me if you've done it and it worked for you. Thanks!