I like contests that are (select as many as you want) ...
1. Random giveaways (anyone can enter, but no way to increase chances of winning)
2. HI2 knowledge/skill based (scavenger hunts, competitions, etc)
3. Raffle system (free ways to enter, but takes time/effort, able to increase chance of winning)
4. real life horse knowledge/skill based
5. creative and skill based (drawing, writing)
6. creative-based, no skill required (dress up contests)
7. Other (send us a suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org!)
Total of answers: 1208
|Main » Entries archive
|Esroh Legends Minor edit:
Foreign Isles guide combined with main Ranch guide.
New Quests: One new quest.
MissWhiteBeacon's Missing Glove (25 qp) [Novice]
New Bonuses: 8 new bonus points - 6 left to find.
Know what these are? Send them in!
Ruby in a Rock 
New Isle: Timbuktoo Isle (not viewable on map) added to Plant/Tree Directory and Hidden Isles page.
New Award: Lost in Place - given for 5 visits to Timbuktoo.
Views: 921 |
Position filled! Thank you all!
Hello! Esroh Legends is in need of 1-2 people to help with Horse Color Charts (the big charts you see under the description of Horse Breeds).
To do this task, you will need to:
- Know how to take screenshots on your computer.
- Know how to save an image as different file types (jpg or png)
- Know how to install font files onto your computer.
- Have an art program that can write text and change the opacity of layers (like Photoshop or GIMP).
- Know how to send file attachments through email.
Know how to do these? Awesome! The process of making horse color charts is very simple, just takes a bit of effort. :)
If you're interested in helping out with Horse Color Charts, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Please also indicate in your email if you know how to do all of the above and if you're interested in doing this temporary or long term for Esroh Legends and your HI2 username and main server.
This opening will close when the positions have been filled.
Views: 1017 |
Cheesy Adventure and Pyramid Map versions have been reuploaded on their minigame pages.
October Contests winners announced!
Note from HI2 creators:
Sorry for the lack of updates. Miranda has been working basically seven days a week since August doing research on raptors during the fall migration here in the northern US. The season is winding down, so she should have a bit more time and will be able to get back to adding some content. Thank you for your patience!
New breed: Campolina
New companion: 3 Poodles: Black, Brown, White
New Quests: Two new quests
Princess' Bad Decision (30 qp)
ProfLongStorySon's Package (30 qp)
New Isle: Narner Isle (not viewable on the map) added to Plant/Tree Directory and Hidden Isles page.
Views: 1306 |
New breed: Hokkaido Pony
New companion: Civet
Quests: Two new quests
JessesLass' Falcon Nest Inquiry (30 qp) [Intermediate]
What's in a Name? (25 qp) [Novice]
Bonuses: 5 new bonus points. Know what these are? Send them in!
JessesLass Peregrine Falcon 
We also added lists of horses stats under each Arena guide, so you can see which breed has the best stats!
Views: 1399 |
New Breed: Swedish Warmblood
New Companion: Ring-tailed Lemur
New Quest: MrsNightGale and the Cold Snap
New Bonus: MrsNightGale's Horse Hydration 
Views: 1255 |
LC Breeder Directory has been reset... please enter your breeds!
You can find it under Horse Information > Breeding > Breeder's Directory
I've been very busy lately and won't be active for awhile... I apologize for any delays in getting information up.
Views: 1194 |