New Quests: Four new quests. KnotHoleSquinter's Tree (35 qp) [Intermediate]
MissHolidayCheer's Supplies (35qp) [Novice]
MrAxleSon's New Pet (30 qp) [Intermediate]
SirGreenTurf's Reining Arena Quiz (30qp) [Intermediate]
New Tack: White English Set, White Western Set
- Listed Arenas now need one person to run, instead of two, and start sooner.
- New encyclopedia volumes in libraries.
- An NPC will now buy your Giant Pollen. (SweetieSmurl)
- Gastronomic Challenge now released in Narrowed Inn! Awards added for the challenge.
- Esrohs' Secret of Travel has been released for those who have completed Zeus. (NPC Transportation)
Does anyone know how to get Green Dragget to give you a kit? I've talked to him and his sister about a hundred times now but there's nothing that doesn't lead to a dead end conversation. Thanks in advance
First off, the talismans, do they unlock that tunnel, or do you need to spend 750k each time you want to fast travel? do you have to go to the esroh everytime you want to travel? because taking a boat/walking to those places seems easier than getting to some of the esroh that are hard to get to..
True, they seem to be turning thug, it's like a shakedown, 200 gems for a talisman, then 5 talismans and 100 quest point to get to centre... multiple inkwells and books in various colours... each asks for a ridiculous amount, seeming to only benefit HI. I understand it is ultimately a business but a little give and take makes it a bonus for all
Actually you need to visit each esroh and they will each have a different set of tunnels you can use and a different price for their tokens. It's a money sink. Also you can get only one dragget kit, so if you sell yours to another player you can't go back for another.