September Update - 15 September 2013 - Esroh Legends - Horse Isle 2 help, quests, & minigames!
Main | Site Rules | Register
Site Menu

Poll

I like contests that are (select as many as you want) ...
1. Random giveaways (anyone can enter, but no way to increase chances of winning)
2. HI2 knowledge/skill based (scavenger hunts, competitions, etc)
3. creative and skill based (drawing, writing)
4. Raffle system (free ways to enter, but takes time/effort, able to increase chance of winning)
5. real life horse knowledge/skill based
6. creative-based, no skill required (dress up contests)
7. Other (send us a suggestion to elcontests@gmail.com!)
Total of answers: 477
Statistics

Total online: 6
Guests: 2
Users: 4
CuteSnowLeopard, Mere, MysticalMonster, Darting
Main » 2013 » September » 15 » September Update
11:05 AM
September Update
Esroh Legends:
What kind of contests do you like? If you all could fill out the new poll (on the left navigation), it would greatly help the Contest Coordinators in planning future contests. Thanks!
We have some new things coming up on Esroh Legends, so please keep checking back. :)

Horse Isle 2:
New Breed:
Kerry Bog Pony

New Companion: Pallas Cat

New Quests: 4 new quests
HideAndSeekFins' Great Game of Hide and Seek (60 QP) [Advanced]

ChantySan's Lemonade (25 QP) [Novice] - called ChantySan Makes the Best of It when completed
LongStretchSon's Astigmatism (25 QP) [Novice]
MrCrateStacker Questions the Grocer's Imperative (35 QP) [Intermediate] - on Meadow Isle but found under MarshTon on quest list

Ranch Tweak:

Ranches can now be buddies/clubbies only in addition to just private. ANY MODE other than Public will disable ranch store listings and is less friendly. We recommend leaving it public unless you have clear reasons (Club meetings, etc). Keep clicking the toggle to cycle through all possible modes.

Changes/Fixes:
  • Couple minor Club Token interface bugs fixed.
  • Classified ads limit not enforced against rejected ads.
  • LifeCycle: Trades of foal/mare combinations do not count the foal for horse room any more.
  • LifeCycle: Can now geld at .5 years rather than .51
  • LifeCycle: Don't bother checking horse count in breeding trades any longer since foals no longer count.
  • Views: 477 | Added by: Vallina
    Total comments: 11
    11 DutchDestiny   (2013-09-16 4:28 AM)
    Thank you everyone for all the quest information. I'll go and do it myself now and write up the quest guide, so it should be done by the end of the day. smile

10 HoneySkippy   (2013-09-15 8:51 PM)
    Found him stuck in a crack on Crystal!

And that is where his adventure ends. He got stuck, and agrees to give back the necklace he stole if you help him out of a hole. Lol

"You completed HideAndSeekFins' Great Game of Hide and Seek quest! You earned a Gold Diamond Necklace, a handful of Sapphires [5], 12 Doubloons, a Gold Ruby Necklace, 2 Silver Diamond Necklaces and 60 quest points."

Not a bad reward. Lol

I have all the screenshots (thanks to some help from a new bud, Lindt), and will be mailing them in.

Oh, and a big thanks to Lindt for helping me search. smile

9 HoneySkippy   (2013-09-15 8:40 PM)
    Checked a random cactus, and guess who popped up.

Now, we are off to Crystal isle....

8 HoneySkippy   (2013-09-15 8:28 PM)
    After 45 minutes searching trees and bushes on Windy Pines, I found him on the slide up near the houses....

Now, on to Arid Isle. Will this ever end? Lol

7 HoneySkippy   (2013-09-15 7:30 PM)
    Found him in a giant flower on Sprout (have a screenshot as well), and we are currently on Windy Pines. I can't find him in an evergreen though...

6 HoneySkippy   (2013-09-15 7:06 PM)
    It seems to be the same for everybody. Most evergreens will not allow you to click on them, but the one he is in will highlight when you move over it.

I found him fist in an evergreen along the southern edge of the forest on Chilly Forest, in another evergreen somewhere in the middle of the forest on Line Isle, and I actually took a screenshot of the swamp tree he is in on Bog. Now, it looks like we are off to Sprout isle.

5 HappyBaba   (2013-09-15 6:27 PM)
    Found him, again by clicking a tree (no tool).  So he ran to Bog Isle, so I guess I have to find him there.

4 HappyBaba   (2013-09-15 6:14 PM)
    I think it may be random. When he pops out, he takes something of yours and runs off -- for me he ran to Line Isle, and I haven't found him there yet.

3 HappyBaba   (2013-09-15 6:10 PM)
    You don't need to use a tool.  Find the tree that is live and click on it.  So, click on each evergreen tree --

2 Person   (2013-09-15 5:09 PM)
    I'm trying to work around all the trees with all four tools, but it's slow, because I keep getting disconnected from the purple circles. And other ideas?

1 CaptainPeregrin   (2013-09-15 2:17 PM)
    If you talk to the dockmaster on Chilly Forest, he tells you to search the evergreen trees there to find HideAndSeekFins. I searched next to all of the trees twice (with binoculars) and couldn't find anything, though, so I gave up the search for now.

Only registered users can add comments.
    [ Registration | Login ]

Don't have an account? Register for free now!
    Notices & Ongoing Events

3/30:
    April Scavenger Hunt!

- We need your help Quiz Questions!
    - Want to know of future contests? Sign up for our Contests Newsletter!

Join the SquadSupport Esroh Legends

Chat Box

New posts on top
    Click on a username in the chatbox to automatically type it
    You must login to post
    **Read chatbox rules before posting [click]
    Do not post typos/errors on EL in the chatbox, post them in the Bugs forum!!